**** NOTICE ****
The market is currently suspended due to the current pandemic. We will make every attempt to resume when we feel it is safe and responsible to do so. In the mean time, we have decided to post a list of market vendors who have agreed to have their information posted, and are willing to be contacted by customers outside the market. Check back often as the list grows.
- P2 Organic. Contact: Tony Piccola. Call or text (512) 905-1995
- Violetta’s Creations. Home made deodorants. Contact: Violetta. Facebook.
- MooreCraftin. Embroidered pet bandanas and other pet themed embroidered items. Contact: Liz Moore. (361) 522-8820 Email: Liz@moorecraftin.com. Facebook.
- Duchess Baked Sweets. Still taking orders for events and special occasions. Contact: Tim Thompson. Call (361) 219-7412 to place and order. Facebook.
- Bellies Cookies. Contact: Rebecca. Email: email@example.com or phone/txt (361) 522-6563
- Eckert Goods. Specialty is Sourdough breads. Contact: Hayley Eckert. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook. Instagram. (361) 720-8818
- Baffin Bay Soap Works. Homemade artisan soaps, car scenties, scrunchies, and dish scrubbies. See them on Facebook.
- Phoenix Fractals. Engraving art function wood. See their Facebook and also their website at phoenixfractals.com.
- Wymore Crafts. Homemade peach, strawberry, fig, blackberry, pineapple pepper, mango pepper, and raspberry pepper jam. Contact Charlotte Wymore at (361) 701-6129
- Fulton Kettle Corn. Customers can contact Debbie via text at (361) 945-2999. At this time, they are only selling the following: Kettle Corn (M and L), Butter (M), and Sugar free Kettle Corn (M). M-$7 and L-$12.
- Herring’s heART. Homemade Arts and Crafts. Contact: Amber at (361) 488-2440 and on Facebook.
- Classic Wood Creations. Plaques and other wood products. Contact Ernie Meyer at (956) 357-2102.
- Blessed Harvest Acres. Homemade soaps using simple organic ingredients! See their website at Blessedharvestacres.com, Facebook and Instagram.
- More to come
Market Location and Time:
Kingsville Downtown Pavilion
230 N. 6th St. Kingsville, Texas 78363
Fourth Saturday of Every Month from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
Open year round
To provide a place for producers of locally grown, raised, prepared foods, plants and crafts to offer their goods directly to consumers; foster social gathering, community building and to promote information about food and healthy living.